in , , ,

How I Almost Died In November 2023 After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning – Nigerian Actress, Iretiola Doyle

 Iretiola Doyle

Nigerian actress, Iretiola Doyle, disclosed that she faced a life-threatening situation in November 2023 when she nearly died after inhaling carbon monoxide, leading to her losing consciousness.

The actress said the incident occurred on November 19, 2023, in a post on her Instagram page on Sunday.

She wrote, “This is how the day started, happy, bright, excited, surrounded by some of my all time favourite people, scheduled to speak at one of our tertiary institutions on the outskirts of Lagos, and my boys @tha.sage & @dozieonyiriuka had agreed to come with.

“Thank God they did, and thank God that we stopped briefly at the mall to connect with Co- travellers and allow my boys to get some refreshments for the trip.

“Barely 30 minutes after these pictures were taken by @jem1yo … I was found unconscious in the car that had been sent to ferry us, foaming at the mouth, blood trickling down my nose… What? Where?? How???

“Forget the minutiae. It was a bizarre case of carbon monoxide poisoning… somehow, the gas had found its way through the AC vents, the driver and I sitting in the car, inhaling that s***.

“The ONLY reason I am alive to tell this story is because God, in His infinite mercy, said NO.

“On this day, Jehovah Jireh aligned the best Nigeria had to offer – people, medical personnel, logistics, and every single resource required in that moment and in the following days in my favour. Had ONE thing shifted out of place… I would not be here.

“This is a testimony and a teachable moment… Carbon monoxide poisoning is a thing… and not just from generators. It is silent and it is swift.

“God is also real… and He is faithful. I am a walking, talking, breathing testament to His faithfulness. #2023WasThatYear.”


What do you think?

1.2k Points
Upvote Downvote

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *